Staff are important for keeping order on any wiki. Staff here are promoted and demoted based on trust, and necessity.
Keep in mind that if you don't get a promotion, it does not necessarily mean you aren't trusted, liked, or good enough. All it means is that someone was more trusted or qualified than you, or that we didn't need the staff position filled.
Note: We don't take applications. Asking for a position significantly lowers your chances of getting it.
Jazmin: Head of Command
Hello all! I'm the founder of this here wiki. Well, technically I didn't found it on this account, but who cares? It's still me.
I'm the person you come to for anything (and I do mean anything) to do with coding, formatting, ban appeals, et cetera.
My most frequently used wiki is not this one. Currently it is this one.
Tam: Second in Command
Also I'm a nerd and I don't know what to do when I'm given any sort of authority. I'm a graphic design student and I compose music for fun, among other things...
Para: Emoticon Artist
Basically one of the persons who helped Jazmin and provided transparency to nearly all the emoticons. Aaand, nothing else. Artist, occasionally.
I would try to be found in chat as much as I can, so don't be afraid to say hi!
Focri: Chat Moderator
I lurk in chat every time I'm online, be aware that I'll be there, watching...And summoning b*****, also, No Lollygaggin'. On a "completly unrelated topic", I've a warning for using Magic in Chat, and while I do deserve that warning, it was worth it.
- Grant and revoke Chat Moderator rights
- Grant and revoke Forum Moderator rights
- Grant and revoke Rollback rights
- Grant and revoke Administrator rights
- Grant Bureaucrat rights
- Revoke Bot status
- Lead the wiki
- Make important decisions
*Often with the help of other staff
- Perform all tasks associated with Sub-Admins
- Block users who disobey the rules
- Grant and revoke Chat Moderator and Discussions Moderator rights
- Edit the theme
- Edit the MediaWiki pages
- Upload thirty images using the Multiple Upload tool instead of ten.
- Moderate chat
- Deal with all reports
- Block rule breakers
- Perform specialty tasks listed
- Wiki Coder
- Edit the wiki's JS and CSS in accordance to instructions
- Emoticon Artist
- Create, upload, and implement emoticons
- Perform all actions associated with Content Moderators and Discussions Moderators
- Moderate chat
- Deal with page and forum reports
- Revert vandalism at the touch of a button
- Delete, un-delete, protect, and move pages and files
- Deal with page reports
- Perform all actions associated with Chat Moderators
- Close a thread on request of the participants
- Remove a thread if it breaks the rules
- Move threads to the correct board
- Highlight and un-highlight threads
- Moderate Chat
- Deal with forum reports